Mga Pahina

Huwebes, Hunyo 6, 2013

Finding for Amber...

Kakanin or native sweet delicacies were still hit to urban people. One shop that I had been hearing regarding yummilicious pichi-pichi was in Amber's Golden Chain of Restaurants. So, I had been telling myself that when visiting Manila, I would really look for that shop and taste the tasty pichi-pichi...

Walking along the streets in E. Rodriguez, Quezon City, I had been searching the nearest Amber's using my phone for navigation. It showed that it was at Tomas Morato. So, I kept on walking, walking and walking... Until, on a corner, I had seen the signage of Amber Golden Bowl Restaurant... Eureka!!!
Amber's Tomas Morato
I had walked around 2 kilometers from where I was staying. But the walk was worth the walk because the place I had been wanting to go for those pichi-pichies was like a golden pot full precious gems. :)
Inside the Amber's Branch
I was so excited to order, but a number of people were there to have a take out of Amber's best offers of pichi-pichi and pancit malabon. :)

Fast forward...
Amber's Best-Tasting Pichi-Pichi
Amber's Best-Tasting Pichi-Pichi
Here it was, the Amber's best-tasting pichi-pichi - golden as you saw it! :) 

Many had been saying that the pichi-pichies with cheese tasted so good, but I also purchased the original pichi-pichi with grated coconut. :) It amounted 120 pesos only for the two orders. Not bad for these great treat! :)

Every pichi-pichi would really melt to your mouth. Ughhh, oh so tasty... It should not be missed if you love native delicacies. :) You should really try it!!!

2 komento:

  1. Amber for the win! hehe. naglalaway din ako pagnadadaanan ko yan sa greenhills. ngayon nga tumulo laway ko. loljk.

    napadaan lang friend :)

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. hi jheng... lol, nakakatulo laway talaga hehehe, yes, for the win ang lasa, I also made my own pichi-pichi, but amber is really the best. :) thanks for passing by friend :)

      Burahin