Mga Pahina

Huwebes, Nobyembre 14, 2013

Home-made Blueberry Cheesecake!

My Home-made Blueberry Cheesecake
Life is just so sweet!

From my dreams of making some pastries, I  have made it to a reality, alas! Yes, this is my home-made blueberry cheesecake. One that waters in your mouth and its sweetness just enough on your palate that will make you crave for more. ;-)

I have tasted almost all the pastry shops selling blueberry cheesecake in Davao City, and even those well-known pastry shops in Bacolod City, Iloilo City and Metro Manila. Surely, every piece makes you full. However, on a light note, my very own creation allows your tummy to have more than just a slice. I can say that my creation has a chance in the market yet awaiting to be discovered.

Yes, this home-made blueberry cheesecake has gone to different places in the country. I got orders within Davao City, General Santos City, Nabunturan, Compostela Valley, Cebu City, Metro Manila, and Baguio City even on a home-base situation. :-)

I hope to hear the testimonial from those who have tasted it in this post. :-)

The Christmas season is really fast approaching and this blueberry cheesecake will be great for the feast and parties. :-)

For orders/inquiries, just contact me at these numbers +639215782488.

1 komento:

  1. Galing! Sige nga matry yan!

    Magkano ba yan Sej? hehehe Same price pa rin dati?

    TumugonBurahin